“Absolute highlight was the day of a two-hour boat charter with breakfast on the Bosphorus. It was so unexpectedly amazing. Perfect weather, fabulous boat, wonderful breakfast, lovely company. All views of Istanbul and experiences via street art, historical highlights, and water side were memorable. Until we can return again, we will remember.” Read more on Tripadvisor
Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise
Lined with extravagant palaces, mansions, and ancient gardens, the Bosphorus is one of the most beautiful places in the world and a private yacht cruise is the best way to enjoy it. As so many of the waterway’s finest monuments are private homes, it can be difficult to see them from the road. From the water, however, you have a perfect vantage point into what makes the wooden yalıs, or waterside mansions, so special. This important waterway is a defining feature of Istanbul and a cruise along it gives visitors a chance to delve into the city’s history. As the famous Turkish painter Taner Ceylan puts it: “The Bosphorus is the artery of the city, and in it, you can feel the pulse of life. It’s not a simple breeze that strokes your face; it is a messenger who carries endless stories and feelings.” Thus, this tour offers the perfect blend of history, nature, culture and luxury.
- Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise: We use a luxury motorboat to take us on a journey that starts in the southern part of the Bosphorus Strait. As we make our way to the north, we discover different neighborhoods (that were once former fishing villages) along the way.
- A Floating Time Machine: This tour will take you back and forth between the past and the present of Istanbul, discovering its secrets as we go.
- Live Narration (optional/extra service): You can also book an English speaking local guide to point you out the various buildings and monuments that line the shores and explain their history to you.
- Bites and drinks (optional/extra service): If you want to elevate your experience with some drinks and bites, let us know and we will organize it for you. The price of the cruise includes coffee, tea and water. All other requests are subject to additional charges.
- Listen to your favorite music along the way: If you have any specific music preferences, let us know and we will organize it for you.
Who is this tour for?
- Anyone interested in seeing the most glamorous face of Istanbul
- Anyone interested in the history of Istanbul
- Anyone that enjoys cruising in luxury (and let’s face it, who doesn’t?)
- People interested in landscapes, photography, architecture and culture
- People interested in organizing a special celebration such as anniversaries, birthdays, family reunions, marriage proposals
Why book with Istanbul Tour Studio?
- We use a luxury boat with a good contemporary design and an experienced professional team and captain
- We know the true of meaning of luxury and will accommodate your preferences on this cruise
- Istanbul Tour Studio is rated "Excellent" on Tripadvisor. Click to read the latest reviews about us
- We have a team of knowledgeable staff that are trustworthy, friendly, knowledgeable and always on time
How much is the Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise per boat?
- Our private Bosphorus yacht cruise tour price is $500 USD/two hours only yacht rental (no guide) and $700 USD/two hours yacht rental + professional guide service during the cruise for small groups up to 12 people
- Please keep in mind that our boats allow approx. 12 participants. Therefore feel free to invite your family and friends on this unique Bosphorus experience
Highlight of Your Istanbul Trip, Perfect Introduction, Celebration, Majestic Views from the Water