“Absolute highlight was day of two-hour boat charter with breakfast on the Bosphorus. It was so unexpectedly amazing. Perfect weather, fabulous boat, wonderful breakfast, lovely company. All views of Istanbul and experiences via street art, historical highlights, and water side were memorable. Until we can return again, we will remember.” Read more on Tripadvisor
A Day On The Bosphorus
For many Istanbulites, the Bosphorus is simply the most beautiful place in the world, and there’s no better way to see it, than by boat. This important waterway is such a defining feature of Istanbul and a cruise along it gives visitors a chance to delve into the city’s history. Lined with extravagant palaces, crumbling wooden mansions, lush gardens, tiny fishing villages and an unparalleled array of spots to watch the boats go by, the Bosphorus offers something for everyone. This tour offers the perfect blend of history, nature, culture and luxury.
- Private Cruise: We use a luxury motorboat to take us a journey that starts in the souther part of the Bosphorus Strait and make our way north, discovering the different neighborhoods (that were once former fishing villages) along the way.
- A Floating Time Machine: This tour will take you back and forth between the past and present of Istanbul, discovering its secrets as we go.
- Live Narration (optional): You can also book an English speaking local guide (optional/extra service) to point you out the various buildings and monuments that line the shores and explain their history to you.
Who is this tour for?
- Anyone interested in the history of Istanbul.
- People interested in landscape, photography, architecture and culture.
- Anyone that enjoys cruising in luxury (and let’s face it, who doesn’t?)
Why book with Istanbul Tour Studio?
- We use a luxury boat and an experienced, knowledgable captain.
- We know the city like the back of our hands and want to share our favorite spots with you.
- Istanbul Tour Studio is rated "Excellent" on Tripadvisor. Click to read the latest reviews about us.
- We have a team of knowledgeable personnel that are trustworthy, friendly, knowledgeable and always on time.
How much is the private A Day on the Bosphorus tour?
- Our private A Day on the Bosphorus tour price is quoted per group between 1 to 6 people. Total price is $450 USD - to be divided by the total number of participants. (i.e $112,5 USD/person x 4 people=$450 USD/total)
- Optionally, you can book a professional tour guide, live narration and guiding service in English during your cruise paying $150 USD extra.
Archaeologist and Professional Tour Guide fluent in English