“Our guide was probably one of the most hip and intelligent guide I have ever encountered. His knowledge about the city is quite extensive and he will show you the city in and out with all of its hidden gems. From historical sites to hidden terrace garden patios that overlook the golden horn, he knows the city like the back of his hand. I would recommend his day tours to anyone. I cant wait to go back and visit Istanbul again." Read more on Tripadvisor."
Istanbul blends the perfect combination of history, nature and luxury. From Ottoman era mosques to navy blue Bosphorus shores, rich Turkish culinary heritage to vibrant street life, Istanbul offers the perfect getaway for savvy independent travelers.
On this special itinerary, we’ve summed up the best of Istanbul for you and created our all-time favorite getaway in the city. Starting from your airport pick-up to daytime city tours and experiences, and from evening gastronomical adventures to relaxing Turkish bath treats, this is the ultimate three day Istanbul trip.
What’s included in our three days Istanbul getaway package?
- Round-trip airport transfers: Our company representative will welcome you at Atatürk International Airport and take you to your hotel in a luxury Mercedes with a professional driver. (The drive to the city center takes approx. 40 minutes from the airport.)
- A welcome from our staff and a summary of your trip.
- Accommodation in Adahan Istanbul - a centrally-located small boutique hotel.
Day One: Bosphorus Cruise and Old City Tour (9:30am- 5:30pm)
- Private Breakfast Cruise: You will start your first day in Istanbul on a delicious Bosphorus yacht cruise. During this two hours maritime experience, you will discover the unknown Istanbul from the water: palaces, mosques, parks, restaurants and the most beautiful private yalı houses.
- Old City tour: The private yacht will drop you at the nearest port to the old city. Here your private Mercedes van will meet you and drive you to the historical centre of Istanbul: Sultanahmet.
- Visit the most exciting monuments of Istanbul: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome Square, Hagia Sophia, Underground Cistern and the Grand Bazaar.
- You will be on foot on this part of the tour since all the landmarks are within short walking distance. The tour will finish around 5.30pm and your private van will drive you back to the hotel.
Day Two: Flavours of the Old City (10.30am-4pm)
- The second day tour will be around food and everyday life of Istanbul.
- Your private tour guide will meet you at your hotel and walk you around the most colorful food markets of Istanbul.
- From traditional bakeries to kebab houses, from fine dining restaurants to local eateries, Istanbul hosts a wide range of unforgettable culinary experiences.
- On this day, we will grab bites of Istanbul’s food and culture and get to know the city from the local’s perspective.
Day Three: Turkish Bath treat and Free time
- No Istanbul visit is complete without visiting a proper, historical Turkish bath (hamam).
- On this day, we invite you to visit one of the most beautiful historical Turkish Baths of Istanbul: Ayasofya Hürrem Sultan Hamamı. The regular treat lasts 1.5 hours for a scrub, bubble wash and a chance to relax.
- For the second part of your day, we will share up to date events and some other interesting things to do as you discover the city on your own.
What's excluded in the price?
- Your international flight ticket
- Turkish E-visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinners
- Other personal expenses
Who is this tour For?
- Anyone that wants to experience the very best of Istanbul.
- First time visitors or long time returners that want to see Istanbul with the help of an expert guide.
- People looking for a luxurious getaway, with all the details taken care of by the people that know best.
- Families, romantic getaways, friends holidays or solo travelers - we’ll make you feel comfortable and welcome.
Why book with Istanbul Tour Studio?
- Istanbul Tour Studio is rated "Excellent" on Tripadvisor. Click to read the latest reviews about us.
- We make you feel at home! Our tours give you the feeling that you are walking around Istanbul with local friends.
- A team of knowledgeable personnel that are trustworthy, friendly and always on time.
- No waiting in ticket lines!